We are excited to announce that JPMorgan Chase & Co. introducing a new vertical design of Chase Slate credit card. The new card is – Chase Slate℠ Vertical card with Blueprint℠. The official card introduction date is June 1st, 2010. The new vertical card will replace Slate℠ from Chase card for good.
Chase Slate Vertical Card
- 0% Intro APR for up to 12 Months*
- No Annual Fee*
- Pay Down Balances on Your Terms with Blueprint℠
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Purchases
- E-mail and Text Alerts
Chase Blueprint Features
Blueprint℠ introducing unique set of features that lets you manage your finance on your terms. Design your plan and view your progress every statement. Blueprint℠ is easy to use, Blueprint℠ is Free and it’s only from Chase.*
- Full Pay: Avoid paying interest
Avoid paying interest on everyday things when you pay them in full each month. Chase will separate them on your statement.
- Finish It: Pay Down your balance faster.
Pay down your balance faster. Choose a goal date or month amount. We do the math and set up the plan.
- Split: Pay of larger purchases
Pay off larger purchases on your own terms, separated on your statement. Set a goal date or month payment.
- Track It: See spending trends at a glance
See your spending trends at a glance and track progress against your goals.
Don’t wait until the card is officially launched (June 1st, 2010) – be sure to get this card with unique vertical design first! Apply for Chase Slate Vertical Card right now!
- 3 Chase Business Credit Cards – Introducing
- Need a Fast Decision? Apply for Instant Approval Credit Card
- Chase Credit Cards and New Technology
- Credit Card Offers in Time for Holidays
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card Pricing Update
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Consumer Credit Card Protection Law 2010′ – A Blessing or Curse?